“Should I sell in 2022?” 10 Things to Consider
Is this a question you are asking right now? We get it a lot!
So is it a good time to sell? The short answer is, YES it is a good time if you are ready!
Interrupters in real estate are ongoing and ever since the pandemic we are on high alert for new trends. There are positives and negatives so a trusted advisor is best to answer any questions you may have.
The Café Residential Team insures a safe, stress-free, educational experience. We are available virtually and in-person. Safety is of utmost importance next to giving you sound advice and guidance.
Here are the 10 most important things to consider when thinking of selling:
- Make the decision that selling meets your needs for where you are in your life.
- Decide where you will go. We assist with options.
- Preparation is key to obtaining the best value. We assist with this process of what to do with your “stuff” and how to best prepare your home for optimal value.
- Do you want to know what needs to be done to get the most for your home? Small changes may have a big return.
- A robust market is expected, not as frantic as 2021. Will you benefit from selling this year?
- Buyer demand is high because inventory is low. Competitive pricing will bring more than one offer. We will explain how pricing and a multiple offer situations work.
- City dwellers and those living is densely populated areas are looking for more privacy and sanctuary. A yard is on the top of the list for buyers. Make whatever outdoor space you have appealing.
- Remote working is widely accepted as the new norm. Does your home have a space for a home office?
- Digital systems and tools are essential. Choose a Realtor with great presence and proven results.
- It’s a seller’s market right now in most areas and sellers are in control. Structure the sale of your home around your schedule.
The more you know about selling, the better off you will be when it comes time to hire a Realtor to represent you. There is a difference between an agent and an agent who is a Realtor. A Realtor is bound to a strict code of ethics pertaining to our duties to clients and customers. Code of Ethics
If you are planning to sell in 2022, we welcome your questions. We are a team with over 100 years of experience and look forward to serving you, your family and your friends with their real estate needs.
For a confidential appointment and consultation contact:
Team Leader/Associate Broker
The Café Residential Team
McGrath Realty Inc
295 E Main St
Mount Kisco, NY 10549