Wonder Lake State Park - Resources
Elisa is pleased to share a resource directory of recommended local real estate vendors and service providers for your use.
To search: select a category from the dropdown, enter a name in the search box or select the letter the business starts with.
Wonder Lake State ParkState Park
Work 1498 Route 301 Carmel NY 10512 work Work Phone: (845) 225-7207work Website: Wonder Lake State Park
Converted from a 1920’s summer home in the town of Patterson, Wonder Lake is a hiker’s delight of 8.6 miles of marked trails. Walk on what were historically bridle trails around scenic Wonder Lake in this 1133 acre area. Get in touch with nature around the 3-acre Laurel Pond.
Don’t miss these popular destinations and attractions within or near the park –
- Atlantic Kayak Tours: Offering different kayak tours and instructional programs
- Appalachian Trail: A portion of the AT runs through Fahnestock and Hudson Highlands State Parks
- Canopus Beach: A large sandy beach offering swimming, boating and picnic areas
- Martin Huge McGuire Hemlock-Northern Hardwood Area: A newly dedicated area of the Bird Conservation Area, located in the campground.
- Hudson Highlands State Park: Home of the consistently #1 rated Trail in America, the Breakneck Ridge Trail.
1498 Route 301 Carmel NY 10512