Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park - Resources
Elisa is pleased to share a resource directory of recommended local real estate vendors and service providers for your use.
To search: select a category from the dropdown, enter a name in the search box or select the letter the business starts with.
Franklin D. Roosevelt State ParkState Park
A scenic haven approximately 40 miles from New York City, Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park offers day-trippers a day of fun and relaxation. The park’s spacious picnic areas, which can accommodate individual families as well as large groups, may be reserved in advance. The park’s mammoth pool can hold 3,500 bathers at one time! In addition the park offers a host of other activities for people of all ages to enjoy.
Don’t miss these popular destinations and attractions within or near the park
- Swimming Pool-the swimming pool at FDR is twice the size of an Olympic-sized pool and holds over 3,500 bathers at once! A must-see during the summer.
- Lake Mohansic and Crom Pond-picture-perfect fishing and boating.
- Pavilions and Picnic Areas-three large, rentable pavilions and 24 large, rentable picnic areas–perfect for get-togethers in any weather
- Playground-newly renovated huge playground with climbing walls and rocks, swings and more!
- Regulation basketball courts-two NCAA regulation courts with stadium spectator seating are available for recreational use or league play
- Disc Golf Course-located a short distance from the picnic areas. Play either 9 or 18 holes. Rules and scorecards are located at the course, and loaner Frisbees are available from the park office.
- Concession Stands-two food and beverage concession stands located in the park, one by the pool and one by the basketball courts.
2957 Crompond Rd Yorktown Heights NY 10598